Looking for better results and stronger relationships? Hold your meeting in a different space – green, ethical, inspiring and welcoming – and take a break from the hectic day-to-day office environment. See your team go back refreshed, renewed and re-inspired!
- 10 acres of Birmingham’s largest organically-managed garden and woodland at an inspiring and ethical Quaker conference venue
- Excellent bus and train links and free parking
- Delegates can bring their own lunch (£20 + VAT) or can enjoy a delicious 2 course buffet lunch (£27+VAT)
- Set in George Cadbury’s Grade II listed former home near Bournville
- Woodbrooke has a bonfire space, a lake and boat, beautiful garden lounge, library and much more
- Mondays only and subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.